Taking advantage of the very first days of 2018, let’s anticipate where our focus should be in evolving our marketing. Here is a solid list from Forbes that I subscribe to.
“New trends are entering the marketplace and your company needs to pay attention or you may be forced by the wayside.”
1. Augmented Reality Integrated Through Social Media
2. Collapse Of The Influencer Market
3. True Understanding Of Customer Journey
4. More Targeted Ads With Specific Purpose
5. Professional Live Video
6. Conversational User Interfaces
7. Video Marketing
8. Personalization Along All Stages Of The Sales Funnel
9. Contextual Targeting Strategies
10. Cost Per Experiment As A Leading Metric
11. Native Advertising
12. Digital Integrated Into Offline Experiences
13. Voice Marketing
14. Predictive Algorithms
15. Different Kind Of Content Marketing
Source: How Digital Marketing Will Change In 2018: 15 Top Trends
Published by Emmanuel Obadia
Optimist Trusted Advisor | Mentor | Coach | Consultant | Public Speaker and Independant today, I’ve been providing executive leadership for fast pace High Tech businesses for several decades before.
Acting in Marketing, Communications, Digital, Business Development, Product Management, M&A, or Alliances roles, I covered EMEA and global theatres from Europe and Silicon Valley. I started as an entrepreneur, founding my own software company, and then served major global IT vendors in international roles.
I am passionate about introducing new technologies, helping reinforce the strategy, positioning, go-to-market, and ecosystem of companies with a purpose to make the world a better place (Sustainable development, Tech for Good, ESG…). Helping teams of any size thrive in complexity, speed, and change is what fuels me, particularly Mentoring & Coaching Millennials and Gen-Z.
View all posts by Emmanuel Obadia