A recent research from Aberdeen about Marketing Asset Management gives an opportunity to compare to the best in class.
Aberdeen uses 3 key performance criteria to compare:
- 44% of the sales forecasted pipeline generated by marketing, as compared to 2% contribution for laggards organizations,
- An average 9% reduction Year-over-year cost of market asset creation, as compared to a 6% increase among laggards,
- 15% average decrease in year-over-year time-to-market of content of all types and formats, as compared to an increase among laggards.
To achieve best in class performance, you need to
- Allow all geographies and business units to customize marketing content with proper control
- Centralize asset approval and distribution to expedite time to market and improve content